Beau has spent his legal career in private practice and public service. For five years, he lived in Wisconsin where he received his law degree from the University of Wisconsin Law School and then went on to work in private practice before returning to Mississippi. Beau plans to support the firm in the practice areas of railroad and healthcare.
A proud Mississippian, Beau always knew he would return to Mississippi. He relocated back to Mississippi in 2020 where he held the position of Director for Administrative Hearings for the Mississippi Department of Human Services. Although Beau enjoyed his time in public service, he is excited to return to private practice. Beau aspires to develop his skills and expertise as a lawyer at Wise Carter and looks forward to being an upstanding representative of the firm in his community.
Beau is a resident of his hometown, Flowood, Mississippi, and enjoys spending time with his wife, Morgan, and his friends and family in the area. When Beau is not working, you will most likely find him catching a round of golf or lounging by the pool at the Castlewoods County Club.
- University of Wisconsin Law School, 2019, J.D.
- University of Mississippi, 2016, B.A. in International Studies and French, cum laude
- Director of the Division of Administrative Hearings, Mississippi Department of Human Services
- Associate, Neuberger, Griggs, Sweet & Froehle, LLP
- Mississippi State and Federal Courts
- Young Lawyers Division
Civic and Charitable Interests
- Nativity Lutheran Church in Brandon
- Habitat for Humanity