Christopher H. Coleman is committed to providing first-rate representation whether he is representing a large corporation or an individual. He has a history of obtaining favorable results for national and local corporations, governmental entities, and individual litigants, and has been recognized as a Rising Star by Mid-South Super Lawyers. His broad litigation practice includes transportation (railroad), insurance coverage disputes, insurance bad faith, large loss subrogation, product liability, premise liability, personal injury, and commercial litigation.
Christopher graduated cum laude from the Mississippi College School of Law in 2005. A native of Jackson, Mississippi, he has a heart for his local community and is active in area civil and non-profit organizations. He serves on several boards and provides pro bono legal services through Mission First Legal Aid Office.
- Mississippi College School of Law, 2005, J.D., cum laude
- Jackson State University, 1994, B.S.
- Shareholder, Carroll Warren & Parker
- Mississippi State and Federal Courts
- U.S. District Court, Fifth Circuit
- U.S. Virgin Islands
- U.S. District Court, Virgin Islands
- American Bar Association
- Capital Area Bar Association
- Virgin Island Bar Association
- Magnolia Bar Association
- Rising Star by Mid-South Super Lawyers
Civic and Charitable Interests
- Mission First Legal Aid Office (Pro Bono Services)
- Mississippi Baptist Medical Center Health Foundation (Board of Regents)
- Harbor House Chemical Dependency Services (Board of Directors)
- Springhill Christian Center (Board of Officers)