Keeton Thach was welcomed by Wise Carter as an Associate Attorney in 2023. Keeton comes to the firm with a background of working in insurance defense. He joins the Gulfport Office to work in the areas of insurance defense, premise liability, and medical malpractice. He went to Mississippi College School of Law, where he served as the Production Editor of the MC Law Review.
Keeton shows a passion for hard work and is not afraid to jump in where needed. With a servant heart, Keeton works to provide his best to his clients and colleagues. He is very goal-oriented and eager to do his part at Wise Carter. In his spare time, you can find Keeton spending time with family in Petal, Mississippi, or playing his guitar from time to time.
- Mississippi College School of Law, 2021, J.D. magna cum laude
- The University of Southern Mississippi, 2014, B.S. in Business Administration
- Associate, Daniel Coker Horton & Bell
- Mississippi State and Federal Courts
- Harrison County Young Lawyers
- Harrison County Bar Association
- American Bar Association