Katelyn D. Pearson joined Wise Carter’s as an associate in July 2022. Katelyn’s practice will focus on corporate law, insurance defense, and workers’ compensation. Katelyn graduated with her undergrad from the University of Montevallo in Alabama. She then went to law school at Mississippi College School of Law, where she graduated at the top of her class.
A native and local to Brandon, Mississippi, Katelyn enjoys traveling to national parks and hiking. When she is not working, Katelyn enjoys spending time with her fiancée, Sherman, and their three fur babies – Rey, Annie, and Kylo.
- Mississippi College School of Law, 2021, J.D., summa cum laude
- University of Montevallo, Bachelor of Science, History and Political Science, cum laude
- Mississippi State and Federal Courts
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Fifth Circuit
- Jackson Young Lawyers, Director