Victoria has practiced at Wise Carter since she graduated from law school in 2014. Victoria’s practice focuses on litigation in the areas of medical malpractice, railroad law, and bankruptcy law.
Victoria represents various railroads in litigation throughout Louisiana and Mississippi. Victoria has successfully handled crossing accident cases, FELA cases, and property damage cases.
Victoria also regularly represents hospitals, nursing homes, and medical professionals in medical malpractice cases. She also represents banks and other creditors in Chapters 7, 11, and 13 bankruptcy cases filed throughout Louisiana and Mississippi.
- Louisiana State University, B.S., 2011
- Mississippi College School of Law, 2014, J.D., magna cum laude
- Judicial Intern, The Honorable Neil P. Olack, United States Bankruptcy Court for the Northern and Southern Districts of Mississippi
- Law Clerk, Opinions Division, Office of the Attorney General State of Mississippi
- Mississippi State and Federal Courts
- Louisiana State and Federal Courts
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Fifth Circuit
- Jackson Young Lawyers
- Mississippi Bar Association
- Louisiana Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- Mississippi Defense Lawyers Association
- Defense Research Institute
- Capital Area Bar Association
- Mississippi Women Lawyers
- National Association of Railroad Trial Counsel
- LSU Alumni Association, Jackson Chapter