Tucker Hood joined Wise Carter in 2020 and is an associate attorney in the firm’s Gulfport office.
Tucker practices in the areas of insurance defense and coverage, healthcare litigation, and general civil litigation. In his free time, Tucker enjoys running, reading, and playing guitar.
- University of Mississippi, 2012, B.A., cum laude
- University of Mississippi School of Law, 2020, J.D., cum laude
- Judicial Intern, The Honorable Michael T. Parker, United States Magistrate Judge, Southern District of Mississippi
- Legal Assistant/Translator, Elmore & Peterson Law Firm (Jackson, Mississippi)
- History Teacher, Brandon Middle School (Brandon, Mississippi)
- Spanish Teacher, Pelahatchie High School (Pelahatchie, Mississippi)
- Mississippi State and Federal Courts
- Louisiana State Courts
- Mississippi Law Journal, Executive Articles Editor, volume 89