Aubrey is an associate attorney at Wise Carter. He began practicing with the Firm in 2019. Aubrey’s practice focuses on litigation in the areas of railroad, construction, business, healthcare, insurance, and property.
Aubrey and his wife, Haley, live in Madison with their daughter, Ann Leighton. In his free time, Aubrey enjoys playing golf and hunting. He is active in the community and hosts an annual golf tournament benefitting the Mississippi Alliance to End Suicide.
- University of Mississippi, B.A., 2013
- Mississippi College School of Law, J.D., 2019, magna cum laude
- Mississippi State and Federal Courts
- Law Review, Associate Editor
- Phi Delta Phi Legal Honor Society
- Mississippi Bar Association
- Capitol Area Bar Association
- Mississippi Bar Taxation Section Award
- Outstanding Student Award: Corporate Taxation
- Outstanding Student Award: Property