Matthew Harrell is an associate in Wise Carter’s Jackson and Hattiesburg offices and has been a member of the firm since August 2019. Matthew counsels clients regarding business transactions, regulatory compliance, and corporate law. He is particularly focused on helping health care providers comply with state and federal laws and regulations, including fraud and abuse laws, Medicare and Medicaid regulations, and HIPAA. Matthew also regularly helps providers navigate reimbursement disputes with payers, both public and private.
- Southern Methodist University, 2012, B.S.
- University of Alabama at Birmingham, 2015, M.P.H.
- William & Mary Law School, 2019, J.D., magna cum laude
- Mississippi State and Federal Courts
- American Bar Association
- American Health Lawyers Association
- Capital Area Bar Association
- Jackson Young Lawyers
- Mississippi Bar Association
- Order of the Coif